Baroda Hi-Tech has modern Quality Control facilities. This enables the company to manufacture various critical grades of alloy steel castings conforming to national and international standards.
The company produces castings through stringent quality checks at all stages.
- Stage I: Raw material inspection
- Stage II: In process inspection
This involves checking of chemical composition, hardness (as cast) and visual inspection.
- Stage III: Final inspection
This covers verification of chemical composition for all pouring heats, dimensional inspection, NDT (radiography / ultrasonic), mechanical properties, micro structure, pull test, drop test, weight tolerances, etc.
For third party testing, we have tied up with the following parties in Vadodara which are approved by NABL, EIL, IBR, Lloyds & all major Third Party Inspection agencies.
- M/s Met - Heat Engineers Pvt. Ltd. - Baroda
- M/s Beta X - Ray, Baroda for "Radiography testing"
- TCR Advance Engg. Pvt. Ltd. for "Spectro & Metallurgical Testing"
Laboratory & Testing Facilities
- Vacuum emission optical Spectrometer - 15 Channels direct reading Shimadzu (JAPAN) make, model: PDA - 700
- 40 MT Universal Tensile Testing Machine
- Ultrasonic Testing Equipment EEC Make
- Metallurgical Microscope
- Carbon-Sulphur Determinator
- Sand Permeability Testing Machine
- Sand Hardness Tester
- Automatic Carbon Silicon Analyzer
- Water Destilization Plant
- Digital Hardness Tester
- Impact Testing Machine